- All Oakton Traceable conductivity standards are NIST-traceable reference materials
- Supplied with a calibration report from an ISO 17034 and ISO 17025 accredited laboratory
- These standard solutions let you calibrate conductivity instruments to ensure accuracy
- If unopened, shelf life is one year; once opened, shelf life will vary by solution value
- Use when readings are expected to be around 1000 ÂµS/cm
temperature compensation chart, TDS conversion chart, and NIST-traceable calibration certificate with data.
MORE ABOUT THIS ITEM
-Oakton Traceable conductivity and TDS standards have detailed labels: KCl, NaCl, and 442 conversions, temperature corrections, and certified values referenced to 25°Câ€”convenient!!
-Average accuracy at 25°C is Â±0.25 microsiemens for 1, 5, 10 microsiemen (ÂµS) solutions, or Â±0.25% for all other solutions. The tested uncertainty is shown on the certificate, whichever is greater
-Conductivity options range from 1 to 200,000 ÂµS/cm
-Batch-tested solutions are lot certified; a few bottles from a single lot are analyzed
-Certified reference material meets test requirements for Federal, State, and local agencies, CAP, ASTM, NCCLS, CLSI, ACS, CLIA, AOAC, EPA, APHA, AWWA, WEF, USGS, USP, and ISO. TraceableÂ Conductivity Standards complies with and is essential for use in these official methods: AOAC 973.40, EPA 120.1, Standard Method 2510 (APHA, AWWA, WEF), ISO 7888, DIN 38404, ASTM D1125, USGS I-1780, USP 645, and forÂ A2LA/NVLAP accreditations/ISO 9000 certifications. Material may be used to calibrate all conductivity meters and to determine all conductivity cell constants.
A2LA ACCREDITATION ISO/IEC 17025:2005 (1750.01)
-To assure accuracy an individually serial-numbered TraceableÂ Certificate is supplied to indicate traceability to standards provided byÂ NISTÂ (National Institute of Standards and Technology) and/or a National Standards Laboratory.Â A2LAÂ accredited certification provides the highest achievable level of quality assurance, documentation, and accuracy.Â Conductivity Standards are produced in anÂ A2LAÂ accreditedÂ ISO/IEC 17025:2005 (1750.01)Â calibration laboratory. Additional certifications include ISO 31 (certificate content) and ISO 35 (statistical analysis), plus ISO 9001 (certified quality manufacturer).
Specifications & Description
- Conductivity Value (ÂµS)1000
- Conductivity Value (mS)1
- TDS Value (ppm)666
- Volume (mL)500
- Volume (oz)16
- Conductivity-to-TDS Calibration Values (ppm 442)700
- Conductivity-to-TDS Calibration Values (ppm KCl)550
- Conductivity-to-TDS Calibration Values (ppm NaCl)500
- DescriptionTraceable Conductivity and TDS Standard, Batch-Tested, 1000 ÂµS; 500 mL