- Refillable, glass-body electrode allows you to immerse the bulb without immersing the ceramic junction
MORE ABOUT THIS ITEM
Our refillable soil electrode has an extra-wide 7.5 mm ceramic junction. Soil electrodes have a maximum temperature range of 212Â°F
(100°C) and measure 145 mm L x 12 mm dia. Ag/AgCl ref cell.
Use with any meter that accepts a BNC connector, or check out our selection of pH/Ion meters.
Specifications & Description
- Electrode Type: Single junction
- Electrode Body Material: Glass
- Reference Electrolyte: Ag/AgCl
- Max Temperature (
° C): 100
- Connector: BNC
- Description: ELECTRODE PH SOIL GLASS BNC