Autovial Syringeless Filter 12ml, Sterile 0.2µm PVDF, 40/pk
Whatman Autovial Syringeless Filters
Single device consists of a plunger and a graduated filter barrel with a choice of filtration media
The Whatman Autovial Syringeless Filter replaces multiple syringe-coupled sample filtration devices with a single, disposable unit.
- Available in 5 or 12 mL capacity
- Single unit convenience – pre-assembled and easy to load
- Self-contained, preventing filter pop-off with hazardous samples
- Range of sterile or nonsterile membrane media available
- Built-in air purge maximizes sample recovery
- Glass fiber or polypropylene prefilter in selected 12 mL models – for difficult-to-filter samples
- Choice of glass fiber or polypropylene prefilters.