609 Kjeldahl Weigh Boat 55x10x10mm, 100/box
Cytiva’s Whatman parchment weigh boats are designed so users can collect, transfer, and drop both sample and weighing boat into the acid solution during a Kjeldahl analysis without influencing analytical results.
Kjeldahl Analysis Weighing Boat, Grade 609 (100 pcs)
- A fast and reliable way to safely transfer samples for Kjeldahl analysis
- Excellent for both weighing and quantitative sample transfer
- Made from low nitrogen parchment paper
- No glue or chemical additives
- Whatman weigh boats dissolve residue-free in the digestion solution without influencing analytical results
Grade 609 weigh boats
Whatman weigh boats from Cytiva are approximately 0.07 mm thick. They come in packs of 100, with dimensions of 55 × 10 × 10 mm (2.165 × 0.39 × 0.39 inch).