Puradisc 25 Syringe Filter, 0.1um PTFE, 100/box (WH/MI/BO/67982501A)
Ask for Price
Limited Stock (6)
Whatman Puradisc syringe filters from Cytiva’s business combine premium quality with economic efficiency. They are well suited for rapid, routine syringe filtration of samples up to 100 ml.
- Eight different material options
- Choice of 4 mm, 13 mm, and 30 mm syringe filter diameter to suit sample volume
- Range of pore sizes for retaining a variety of particles
- Optional sterile, medical-grade blister pack
- Optional tube-tip format for accurate dispensing into a micro-vial
- Recyclable after use.
Puradisc syringe filters for routine syringe filtration
Puradisc syringe filters cater to a wide variety of sample types and applications, including capillary electrophoresis, biological preparations, protein filtration, and UV spectroscopy sample preparation. Different Puradisc membrane media support diverse chemical solvents and compounds