Nuclepore PC 25mm 3um 100/pk (WH/MI/A/110612)
Nuclepore track-etched hydrophilic membranes with highly defined pore size cutoff in the sub-micron range
Nuclepore Hydrophilic Membrane, 3.0 µm pore size, 25 mm circle (100 pcs)
Nuclepore track-etched hydrophilic membrane filters offer a highly defined pore size cutoff in the sub-micron range, enabling particle deformity measurement and capture of extremely small particles. These membranes come in a range of pores sizes and diameters and are also available in sheet format. Whatman Nuclepore membranes are suitable for a wide range of sample types and applications, including bioassays, cell biology and environment analysis.
- Track-etched for highly defined pore size and high pore density
- Treated with polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP) to render it hydrophilic
- Low extractables, minimizing filtration sample contamination risk
- High chemical resistance and good thermal stability for a wide range of sample types
- Low, consistent ash and low tare weights
- Smooth flat membrane surface for high particle visibility
Hydrophilic membrane filters with sharply defined pores
Cytiva’s Whatman Nuclepore hydrophilic membrane filter range is manufactured from high-quality polycarbonate film track-etched (PFTE) membrane for high nominal pore size precision.
These sharply defined cylindrical micropores, combined with high flow rates and chemical and thermal resistance, make Nuclepore filtration membranes suitable for a variety of samples and applications, including microscopy, cytology, parasitology, and certain air and oceanography analyses.