GF/F GMF Circles 2.5cm/100 (WH/MA/CO/1825025)
Binder-free borosilicate glass microfiber filter used for DNA purification, protein precipitation, and landfill leachate toxicity testing.
Stringent particle retention size for biochemical filtering
- DNA purification and binding
- Filtration for protein purification
- Clarifying difficult biochemical solutions and fluids
- Landfill leachate toxicity testing
Due to its stringent particle retention size specification and pure borosilicate glass composition, the Whatman Grade GF/F glass microfiber filter was chosen by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) for use in developing the Toxicity Characteristic Leaching Procedure (TCLP) 1311. It remains a prominent component for measuring landfill leachate composition
- Stringent 0.6-0.8 µm particle retention specification
- Manufactured from pure borosilicate glass
Whatman Grade GF/F binder-free glass microfiber filters are available in a wide range of sizes in circles and sheets.
This pure borosilicate glass fiber filter offers very fine particle retention with high loading capacity and flow rate.
Find the right particle retention rating and thickness for your analysis in the Whatman glass microfiber binder-free range.