Thermohygrometer Dew Point
- Includes NIST-Traceable certificate from our A2LA accredited (1750.01) calibration laboratory
- Audible alarm and flashing display actuate when high or low limits are exceeded
ABS plastic housing, probe with 4 1/2-ft cable, one 9 V battery, plastic carrying case and NIST-traceable calibration certificate with data.
MORE ABOUT THIS ITEM
Thermohygrometers accurately measure humidity and temperature, and calculate dew point. Program high/low audible/visual alarms for temperature, humidity, and dew point. Choose from two models: universal or fast-response.
Traceable® Products have an individually-numbered Traceable® Certificate provided with each unit, that assures accuracy from our ISO/IEC 17025:2017(1750.01) calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability of measurements to the SI units through NIST or other recognized national measurement institutes (NMI) that are signatories to the CIPM Mutual Recognition Agreement. Each product goes through an intense vetting process before it can carry the Traceable name, thus saving you both time and money by not having to calibrate separately.
Update: Units made after January 2014 now uses software and USB cable 90080-21.
Specifications & Description
- Min RH Range (%): 5
- Max RH Range (%): 95
- RH Accuracy: ±1.5% RH
- RH Resolution (%): 0.01%
- Min Temperature (° F): -40
- Min Temperature (° C): -40
- Max Temperature (° F): 140
- Max Temperature (° C): 60
- Temperature Accuracy: ±0.4°F (±0.2°C)
- Temperature Resolution: 0.01°
- Response Time: <10 seconds
- Display Type: 5-digit LCD
- Output: RS-232
- Battery: 9V battery (1)
- Height (in): 3 1/2
- Width (in): 5 1/2
- Depth (in): 1 1/4
- Description: Traceable® Fast-Response Thermohygrometer with Calibration; 5 to 95% RH, -40 to 220F