PURETAQ RTG PCR 0.2 ML MWP
PuReTaq RTG PCR beads and reagents ensures reliable and robust performance in both end point and RT-PCR amplifications and ensures the lowest possible levels of contaminating prokaryotic and eukaryotic nucleic acids.
- Save time by simply adding template DNA solution and primers, then cycle
- More reproducible results, less risk of pipetting errors and contamination
- High-quality PuReTaq DNA polymerase and high-purity reagents ensure robust performance and the lowest possible levels of contaminating DNA
- Long-term ambient-temperature stable at room temperature PCR reaction mixes means no freezer space is required and less energy consumption for shipping and storage
- Verified for real-time PCR (RT-PCR)
The PuReTaq Ready-To-Go PCR Beads are pre-formulated to ensure greater reproducibility between reactions.
The only additional reagents required are water, primers, and template DNA. The beads are provided pre-dispensed into either 0.2 mL or 0.5 mL PCR tubes. The 0.2 mL tubes are also supplied in a 96-well (8 × 12) plate format that allows individual strips of eight tubes to be easily removed. This flexibility allows use of either the entire 96-well plate, strips of eight, or individual 0.2 mL tubes.
For a particular application, RTG PCR bead solutions that fit seamlessly into your workflows can be developed, often saving you time and money. The product can be provided that is ready to use with little or no need for further modification allowing you to focus on your research. To learn more, please visit our custom manufacturing services page.