Protein G Mag Sepharose 1 x 500ul (Store in Chiller at 2 to 8 Deg C)
Protein G Mag Sepharose simplifies enrichment of target proteins by immunoprecipitation techniques, protein antigen precipitation from solutions using antibodies, or pull-down applications as an in vitro technique to detect physical interactions.
- Visible and dense Sepharose based magnetic beads with protein G ligand making it easy to spot and collect bound target protein
- Non-adherent beads eliminate smearing effects and aggregate formation
- Can be used without detergents
- Simple capture of target protein in small or large sample volumes (low microliter to high milliliter scale)
- Optimized capacity for enrichment/immunoprecipitation of target proteins—only low amounts of antibody needed
- Flexible protocols with elution conditions optimized for both electrophoresis and MS analysis
Protein G Mag Sepharose combines enrichment methods with magnetic beads, for small-scale sample preparation. These magnetic beads are coated with Sepharose, a beaded-form of agarose, with protein G as the ligand due to its high affinity for the Fc region of IgG antibodies.
Two protocols are available for protein enrichment: the cross-link protocol, linking proteins together via chemical bonds between amino acids, and the classic protocol for protein interaction. Both are simple elution conditions optimized for electrophoresis and mass spectrometry (MS).