NPROTEIN A SEPHAROSE 4 FF 5ML (STORE IN CHILLER : 2 TO 8 DEG C)
nProtein A Sepharose 4 Fast Flow is a native protein A resin for purification of monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies.
- For the purification of monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies at both laboratory and process scale.
- Used in routine commercial polyclonal and monoclonal antibody purification and production.
- Free from animal-derived components.
- Well suited to immunoprecipitation procedures.
- Hydrophilic base matrix ensures low levels of nonspecific binding and low levels of host cell-derived impurities in the elution pool.
- Fulfills industrial demands for security of supply, robust performance, and regulatory support.
Use in antibody purification
nProtein A Sepharose 4 Fast Flow is native protein A coupled to the well-established Sepharose 4 Fast Flow base matrix. It is used for commercial production but also for research purposes.The high specificity of the native protein for the Fc region of IgG gives a high purification factor.
As a member of the BioProcess media (resins) range, nProtein A Sepharose 4 Fast Flow meets industrial demands with security of supply and comprehensive technical and regulatory support.
Successful use in published research
nProtein A Sepharose Fast Flow is used in immunoprecipitation procedures for many applications, including:
- Study of the effects of Sirtuin-1 on STAT3’s inhibition of gluconeogenesis
- Research of the genome-wide DNA binding pattern of the homeodomain transcription factor sine oculis
Compatible empty columns – research scale
Cytiva’s solutions include a variety of empty columns for packing your own chromatography columns. nProtein A Sepharose 4 Fast Flow resin is compatible for use with Tricorn, XK and HiScale columns.
Compatible empty columns – bioprocess scale
For process-scale applications, Cytiva recommends AxiChrom columns. nProtein A Sepharose Fast Flow can also be packed in the other column platforms such as BPG and Chromaflow.