HiPrep 16/60 Sephacryl S-400 HR
HiPrep Sephacryl S-400 HR columns are designed for preparative size exclusion chromatography of polysaccharides and other macromolecules with extended structures e.g. proteoglycans and liposomes.
- Maximum recovery and minimum nonspecific adsorption with long-term chemical and physical stability resulting from the hydrophilic, rigid allyl dextran/ bisacrylamide matrix.
- Gel filtration columns for low to medium pressure ÄKTA systems.
- Well-established in industrial production.
- The HiPrep Sephacryl series offer reproducible separations over a wide molecular weight range.
- Convenient, prepacked HiPrep Sephacryl columns speed up protein purification.