GFX PCR DNA,Gel Band Purif,250
Designed for the rapid purification and concentration of PCR products or DNA fragments ranging in size from 50 bp to 10 kb. This kit can be used to purify DNA from reaction volumes up to 100 μl or agarose gel slices up to 900 mg.
- For the isolation and concentration of DNA fragments from PCR mixtures, DNA-containing agarose gel bands, enzyme-based DNA modifications, and restriction enzyme digests.
- Fast and easy-to-use method with less than 10 min hands-on time.
- Flexible 10 to 50 μl elution volume for different DNA concentration needs.
- Improved column design with increased maximum volume, holding of up to 800 μl liquid volume (950 μl without a cap).
- Highly pure DNA is ready for direct use in sequencing, PCR, labeling, restriction enzyme digestion, and cloning.
- Addition of a visual color indicator to the capture buffer ensures optimal pH for maximum DNA binding and recovery.
- Two choices of elution buffer provided to fit downstream applications.
- Color-coded for ease of use.
GFX PCR DNA and Gel Band Purification Kit is designed for the rapid purification and concentration of PCR products or DNA fragments ranging in size from 50 bp to 10 kb. This kit can be used to purify DNA from reaction volumes up to 100 μl or agarose gel slices up to 900 mg. The kit combines a versatile chaotropic buffer with a glass fiber matrix supported in a spin column for the purification of DNA from both solution and agarose gel. Typical recoveries range from 60% to 80% for DNA fragments from agarose gel to as high as 95% for PCR products from solution. DNA purity is exceptional; 99.5% of contaminants are removed.
GFX PCR DNA and Gel Band Purification Kit contains the following components in sufficient quantities: GFX columns, collection tubes, color-coded bottles of capture buffer, wash buffer, and two elution buffers (Tris-HCl and sterile water), and an instruction booklet.