GENOMIPHI V2 DNA AMP KIT 25RXN (STORE IN DEEP FREEZER : -70 DEG C)
GenomiPhi V2 DNA Amplification Kit offers highly efficient and representative whole-genome amplification with 4 to 7 μg yield from nanogram amounts of DNA sample.
- Representative isothermal amplification of the whole genome.
- No template-independent, background amplification product.
- Outperforms PCR-based whole genome amplification techniques.
- Quick and simple automation-friendly protocol; no thermal cycler required.
- Yields high-quality DNA (e.g., for high-throughput genotyping, hybridization, and DNA archival).
GenomiPhi V2 DNA Amplification Kit is part of the Phi29 DNA polymerase family of products from Cytiva. It contains all of the components necessary for mini-scale whole genome amplification by isothermal strand displacement amplification.
Amplification is highly uniform over the entire genome so that locus representation remains extremely close to the original DNA sample. Furthermore, amplification is carried out with very high fidelity due to Phi29 DNA polymerase proofreading activity.
The GenomiPhi V2 DNA Amplification Kit procedure is quick, simple and does not require a thermocycler. A typical DNA yield of 4 to 7 µg DNA can be achieved in less than two hours with little hands-on time. The average product length is over 10 kb. The starting material for GenomiPhi reactions can be purified DNA from any commercial kit or homebrew method, or a nonpurified cell lysate may be used. The kit was verified with DNA from various clinical samples including FTA card lysates, blood and buccal swabs. GenomiPhi amplified DNA is suitable for various applications such as genotyping (SNP, STR, array CGH), cloning, sequencing, and DNA archival.