HiPrep 26/60 Sephacryl S-500 HR
HiPrep Sephacryl S-500 HR columns are designed for preparative size exclusion chromatography of large macromolecules e.g. viruses or group separation of DNA restriction fragments
- Maximum recovery and minimum nonspecific adsorption with long-term chemical and physical stability resulting from the hydrophilic, rigid allyl dextran/bisacrylamide matrix.
- Gel filtration columns for low to medium pressure ÄKTA systems.
- Well-established in industrial production.
- The HiPrep Sephacryl series offers reproducible separations over a wide molecular weight range.
- Convenient, prepacked HiPrep Sephacryl columns speed up protein purification.