HITRAP Q HP, 5 X 1 ML (GE/17115301)
HiTrap Q HP is a strong anion exchange chromatography column for high-resolution, small-scale protein purification.
- Packed with Q Sepharose High Performance strong quaternary ammonium anion exchange resin.
- Small (34 µm) bead size delivers high-performance, high-resolution purifications.
- Can be used alone or connected in series.
- Convenient HiTrap format designed for use with a syringe, peristaltic pump, or chromatography systems such as ÄKTA system.
Strong anion exchange resin
The Q functional group is a quaternary amino group coupled to the matrix via chemically stable ether linkages. Q Sepharose High Performance is a strong anion exchanger charged with high loading capacity over broad pH ranges.
Successful use in published research
HiTrap Q HP columns are used in a variety of applications, including:
- Purification of the recombinant NbZFP1 protein to study fruit development in Nicotiana benthamiana
- IEX chromatography with soluble mite extract to evaluate vaccine candidate antigens from the poultry red mite
- Purification of dialysate during development of a new exonuclease from a metagenomic library
Other Q Sepharose High Performance formats
This strong anion exchanger is available in the following formats:
- Bulk resin Q Sepharose High Performance
- HiScreen Q HP columns for method and process development
- HiPrep Q HP columns for convenient scale-up.
Other Cytiva ion exchange columns
Among Cytiva’s solutions are an extensive range of ion exchange chromatography resins, lab packs, and prepacked columns, including HiTrap, HiPrep, and HiScreen formats.