HITRAP SP HP, 5 X 1 ML (GE/17115101)
HiTrap SP HP is a strong cation exchange chromatography column for high-resolution, small-scale protein purification.
- Packed with SP Sepharose High Performance strong cation exchange resin .
- Small (34 µm) bead size delivers high-performance, high-resolution purifications.
- Can be used alone or connected in series.
- Convenient HiTrap format: designed for use with a syringe, peristaltic pump, or chromatography system such as an ÄKTA system.
Strong cation exchange resin
With a bead size of 34 µm, SP Sepharose HP resin provides good resolution at a broad pH range, allowing selection of the most suitable pH for each application.
Successful use in published research
These columns packed with SP Sepharose High Performance resin are utilized in a variety of applications, including:
- Purification of cell extract during rapid purification of recombinant histones
- Purification of BpsOMP38 to research porin involvement in cephalosporin and carbapenem resistance of Burkholderia pseudomallei
- Use with an ÄKTA FPLC system forexpansion of hematopoietic stem cells by recombinant hoxb4
Other SP Sepharose High Performance formats
This resin is also available in the following formats:
- Bulk resin: SP Sepharose High Performance resin
- HiScreen columns for scale up and process development
- HiPrep columns for convenient scale-up.
For scaling up while maintaining resolution and with better flow rates, our Capto ImpRes can be used.
Other IEX chromatography columns from Cytiva
Cytiva’s solutions include an extensive range of ion exchange chromatography (IEX) resins and prepacked columns, including HiTrap, HiPrep, and HiScreen formats.