HITRAP PROTEIN A HP,1 X 5 ML (Store in Chiller at 2 to 8 Deg C) (GE/17040301)
HiTrap Protein A HP are prepacked columns for routine preparative purification of monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies such as human IgG.
- First choice Protein A resin for routine purification of antibodies: ensures minimized sample dilution and high resolution.
- Small bead size (34 µm) ensures narrow elution peaks containing concentrated material.
Protein A column for IgG purification
HiTrap Protein A HP is packed with Protein A Sepharose High Performance resin. Use this column for routine immunoaffinity purifications of most IgGs from ascites, serum, and cell culture supernatant.
These columns deliver high-performance, high-resolution purifications with a binding capacity of 20 mg IgG/mL resin. Columns are stable over a wide pH range – operational pH 3 to 9 for use; pH 2 to 10 for cleaning.
Successful use in published research
Cytiva’s HiTrap Protein A HP column is relied upon for a variety of research applications, including:
- Researching expression of the CARD15/NOD2 gene in humans
- Determining the role of CD8-positive cells in radioimmunotherapy in rats
- Studying the binding of an IgG conformer to amyloidogenic aggregates
Other formats of Protein A Sepharose HP
Protein A Sepharose High Performance resin is also available in the following formats:
- Protein A HP SpinTrap spin columns, for small sample purification using a microcentrifuge
- Protein A HP MultiTrap 96-well plates, for high-throughput screening and small-scale purification using centrifuge or vacuum equipment
Other Cytiva products for affinity purification of antibodies
Cytiva offers a wide range of Life Sciences solutions for purifying antibodies and antibody fragments. When purifying multiple antibodies from different batches or sources, we recommend HiTrap MabSelect SuRe. If you require high binding capacity, we recommend HiTrap rProtein A FF.