Amersham Protran 0.2 NC 300mm*4m 1 roll/PK (GE/10600001)
Protran 0.2 NC membranes for Western blot protocols are nitrocellulose membrane with a 0.2 µm pore size.
- Low background and excellent signal-to-noise ratios, without the need for stringent washing conditions
- Compatible with a variety of Western blot labeling and detection systems
- Risk of “blow-through” reduced by high binding capacity of small proteins (< Mr 20 000)
- Optimized for chemiluminescent and fluorescent detection
- Long shelf life of bound proteins to the transfer membrane
- Available in popular precut sizes for Western blot transfer applications
Discover our Western Blotting: tips and troubleshooting eLearning course. Learn approaches to ensure high-quality western blotting courses and receive a certificate upon course completion.
Excellent sensitivity, resolution and low background
Amersham Protran nitrocellulose membranes offer excellent sensitivity, resolution, and low background, especially when used with Amersham ECL, Amersham ECL Prime, or Amersham ECL Select Western blotting detection reagents.
Easy-to-use Western blotting sandwiches
For added convenience, Western blotting sandwiches (10 sandwiches/package) are available, consisting of precut Amersham Protran 0.2 NC membranes preassembled with 2 × 3 mm Chr blotting papers.