Ficoll-Paque PREMIUM 1,073 6X100ML
Ready-to-use sterile density gradient media designed for the preparation of mononuclear cells from peripheral blood, bone marrow and cord blood.
- Manufactured under a Quality Management System certified to ISO 13485.
- Low levels of endotoxin (< 0.12 EU/mL) secured and tested.
- Cytotoxicity grade 0.
- Choice of densities: 1.077, 1.084, and 1.073 g/mL.
- A Regulatory Support File (RSF) is available for Ficoll-Paque PREMIUM products.
Ficoll-Paque PREMIUM vs Ficoll-Paque PLUS
All Ficoll-Paque PREMIUM products differ from Ficoll-Paque PLUS in that they are manufactured under a Quality Management System certified to ISO 13485.
How it’s used
- Ficoll-Paque PREMIUM: Optimized for the isolation of mononuclear cells from human peripheral blood, bone marrow, and umbilical cord blood.
- Ficoll-Paque PREMIUM 1.084: Can be used for isolating a broad range of human mononuclear cells including those of a higher density and for separating blood cells from mice or rats.
- Ficoll-Paque PREMIUM 1.073: Can be used when isolating lower-density human mononuclear cells (e.g. mesenchymal stromal cells or monocytes).