Conical Tubes 50 mL, sterile, pyrogen-, DNase-, (EP/0030122178)
Ensure you have the right vessel for your application with the Eppendorf Conical Tubes. Designed for safety and with easy handling in mind – whether you’re centrifuging delicate cells or mixing harsh solutions, our 15 mL and 50 mL conical tubes help to streamline your workflows.
From cell culture and cell biology to sample preparation protocols in microbiology, the Eppendorf Conical Tubes provide the perfect option.
• Premium USP class 6 raw material and no use of slip agents, plasticizers, and biocides during manufacturing ensure highest sample integrity, high g-Safe® centrifugation stability, and optimal sample and pellet visibility.
• Cap with flattened and grooved sides supports a user-friendly ergonomic handling, enables a stable upright positioning, and minimizes contamination risk.
• Reliable and safe labelling due to a large writing area on the tube and due to a flat and light-colored cap.
• Precise dimensions enable maximum compatibility with centrifuge rotors, mixers and shakers.
• Sterile, pyrogen-, DNase-, RNase-, and DNA-free. Each individual lot is checked and certified for quality and purity.
• Convenient and safe cell culture applications
• Sample preparation in microbiology and molecular biology labs
• Storage of samples and solutions with larger volumes
• Preparation of mastermixes and buffers