100 ProteinLoBind Tub. 1,5ml S-L (EP/0030108116)
Prevent sample loss due to sample-surface binding with the Eppendorf Protein LoBind Tubes. With a unique, two-component polymer mix that helps to create a hydrophilic surface, protein recovery rate and downstream analysis is significantly improved.
With standard vessels, over 90 % of the sample can be lost within 24 hours due to binding to the plastic surface. Use Eppendorf LoBind Tubes and you don’t need to worry about losing your precious samples any longer!
• Eppendorf LoBind material ensures optimized sample recovery for improved assay results
• Free of surface coating (e.g., silicone) to minimize the risk of sample interference
• Lot-certified PCR clean purity grade: free of human DNA, DNase, RNase and PCR inhibitors
• Available in tube, microplate, and deepwell plate formats for easy-up scaling
• Precise lid sealing to minimize evaporation
• Preparation or storage of protein, peptide or antibody samples
• Enzymatic assays – the hydrophilic surface reduces denaturation when it comes into contact with the tube inner wall
• Prevention of sample loss during storage of virus stock solutions
• Storage of cell suspensions