His GraviTrap is a prepacked, single-use column for purification of histidine-tagged proteins by immobilized metal affinity chromatography (IMAC). Column gives fast and simple gravity-flow purifications without any need for a purification
- For fast and simple purification of histidine-tagged* proteins.
- Convenient, prepacked gravity-flow column.
- Allows direct purification of both clarified and unclarified cell lysates.
- High binding capacity; approximately 40 mg of pure protein per column.
- Compatible with a wide range of reducing agents, detergents, denaturants and other additives.
The ready to use column is prepacked with Ni Sepharose 6 Fast Flow, which has a high protein binding capacity, low nickel-ion leakage, and is compatible with denaturing and reducing agents, as well a wide range of additives.
His GraviTrap columns are delivered in a package that can be converted into a column stand to simplify purification. LabMate PD-10 Buffer Reservoir can be connected to the columns for convenient handling of sample volumes above 10 mL.