HIPREP 16/60 SEPHACRYL S-200 HR
HiPrep Sephacryl S-200 HR (high-resolution) size exclusion chromatography columns are designed for routine protein purification at laboratory scale.
- Broad fractionation range: Mr ~ 5 000 to ~ 250 000 (globular proteins), Mr ~ 1 000 to ~ 80 000 (dextrans) suitable for varied applications, including purification of recombinant tagged proteins.
- High capacity columns: Preparative separation of protein in sample volumes up to 5 mL or 13 mL for 16/60 and 26/60 columns, respectively.
- Convenient: Pre-packed Sephacryl columns are easily connected to ÄKTA systems and other chromatography systems for automated chromatography at low to medium pressure.
Fast and reproducible, for routine protein purification
Sephacryl resins are dextran-acrylamide copolymers with extensive cross-linking, which gives good rigidity and chemical stability. The high resolution and flow characteristics, long-term physical and chemical stability, and ease of handling make Sephacryl resins an excellent option for routine purification by size exclusion chromatography (SEC). SEC is also known as gel filtration chromatography.
Broad fractionation range (5 – 250 kDa) for diverse applications
Sephacryl S-200 HR resin has been used for decades to separate biomolecules across a wide molecular weight range. Examples include:
- isolation and separation of correctly dimerized recombinant tagged proteins from monomer subunits following affinity purification
- study of degradation of human immunoglobulins and hemoglobin by a molecular weight 60 000 cysteine proteinase of Trichomonas vaginalis
- release of monocyte caspase-1 in a stable, active high molecular weight complex
- differential phosphorylation of plant translation initiation factors by Arabidopsis thaliana CK2 holoenzymes
Other Sephacryl S-200 HR formats
Sephacryl S-200 HR is also available as bulk resin for packing columns of your own.
Other Cytiva size exclusion chromatography columns
Life Sciences solutions from Cytiva include a comprehensive range of size exclusion chromatography columns and resins. For higher resolution, HiLoad Superdex 200 pg and HiLoad Superdex 75 pg columns are available.
Not sure which product to use? Let Cytiva help you select the right size exclusion chromatography product for your needs.