HIPREP 16/60 SEPHACRYL S-100 HR
HiPrep Sephacryl S-100 HR are prepacked gel filtration columns for preparative separation of biomolecules from up to 13 mL sample volume. Sephacryl S-100 is used for separating peptides and small proteins.
- Maximum recovery and minimum nonspecific adsorption with long-term chemical and physical stability resulting from the hydrophilic, rigid allyl dextran/bisacrylamide matrix.
- Gel filtration columns for low to medium pressure ÄKTA systems.
- Well-established in industrial production.
- The HiPrep Sephacryl series offers reproducible separations over a wide molecular weight range.
- Convenient, prepacked HiPrep Sephacryl columns speed up protein purification.