GLUTATHIONE SEPHAROSE 4FF,25ML
Glutathione Sepharose 4 Fast Flow is an affinity resin especially suited for purification of GST-tagged proteins in a batch mode or when scale up is needed.
- Fast, one-step GST-tagged protein purification.
- Mild elution conditions preserve protein antigenicity and function.
- Excellent scale-up due to high flow properties.
Resin for GST-tagged protein purification
Glutathione Sepharose 4 Fast Flow is used to purify glutathione S-transferase (GST)-tagged proteins from bacterial lysates. It is also suitable for purifying other S-transferases or glutathione-dependent proteins.
Successful use in published research
Glutathione Sepharose 4 Fast Flow resin is used in a variety of applications, including:
- Characterization of hAps1 and hAps2, human diadenosine polyphosphate-metabolising Nudix hydrolases
- Apical sorting of lysoGPI-anchored proteins independent ofassociation with detergent-resistant membranes
- Structure and function of the Rad9-binding region of theDNA-damage checkpoint adaptor TopBP1
Compatible empty columns
Life Sciences solutions from Cytiva include a variety of empty columns for packing your own columns. Glutathione Sepharose 4 Fast Flow is compatible for use with gravity, HiScale, Tricorn, and XK columns.
Convenient prepacked columns
Glutathione Sepharose 4 Fast Flow resin is also available in the following prepacked formats:
- GSTrap FF: HiTrap format for convenient use with a syringe, a pomp, or a chromatography system
- GSTPrep FF: for convenient scale-up
Other glutathione agarose products from Cytiva
Looking for other products to purify GST-tagged proteins? Browse our loose resin and prepacked options or let Cytiva help you find the right GST resin or prepacked format for your needs.