GLUTATHIONE SEPHAROSE 4B 10 ML
Glutathione Sepharose 4B is an affinity chromatography resin for batch purification of GST-tagged proteins and when high binding capacity is required.
- High capacity, single-step glutathione S-transferase (GST) tagged protein purification.
- Supplied as pre-swollen bulk (loose) resin.
- Chemically stable with all commonly used aqueous buffers.
- Suitable for batch GST tagged protein purification and scale-up.
- Used in GST pull-down assays to study protein-protein interactions.
Successful use in published research
- GST pull-down assay to study the interaction of an RNA binding protein with a core subunit of a deadenylase complex
- Study a protein-protein interaction network that regulates primary ciliogenesis
- Determine the role of importin 8 in nuclear import of a eukaryotic translation initiation factor
Glutathione Sepharose 4B can be packed into the following empty column types: C, Tricorn, XK, and HiScale.
Compatible empty columns
Convenient prepacked columns
Gluthatione Sepharose 4B resin is also available in the following formats:
- GSTrap 4B columns: HiTrap convenient format that can be used with a syringe, a peristaltic pump, or a chromatography system
- GST MultiTrap 4B: 96 well plate format for high throughput screening and small scale purification using a centrifuge or vacuum equipment
- GST GraviTrap: Gravity flow columns for direct purification of both clarified and unclarified cell lysates
- GST SpinTrap: Microcentrifuge based spin columns for rapid small-scale purification of GST-tagged proteins
Other Cytiva products for recombinant protein purification
Glutathione Sepharose 4B is optimized for high yield batch purification. Cytiva offers other Life Sciences solutions for purifying GST fusion proteins. Use Cytiva’s product selector to find GST-tagged protein purification resins and prepacked columns that meet your needs.