DEAE SEPHAROSE FAST FLOW, 25 ML
DEAE Sepharose Fast Flow is a weak anion exchange chromatography resin (medium) for fast protein purification.
- Well-proven weak anion exchanger developed for industrial downstream processes.
- Used extensively for capture and intermediate purification of a wide range of approved biopharmaceuticals.
- High chemical stability allows for well proven CIP and sanitization protocols.
- Hydrophilic base matrix ensures low levels of non-specific binding, and low levels of host cell-derived impurities in the elution pool.
- Fulfills industrial demands for security of supply, robust performance, and regulatory support.
This resin is part of the Sepharose Fast Flow ion exchange platform, which is well established in industrial downstream processing. Composed of crosslinked 6% agarose beads with diethylaminoethyl (DEAE) weak anion exchange groups, the resin has high chemical stability, allowing well-proven cleaning-in-place (CIP) and sanitization protocols.
The highly crosslinked agarose resin enables high flow rates and high productivity. Scale-up with this resin is straightforward and is further aided by a range of prepacked process development tools, for example PreDictor 96-well plates, and PreDictor RoboColumns™, and HiTrap columns.
Successful use – research scale
DEAE Sepharose Fast Flow resin is used in a variety of research applications, including:
- Separation of PI 3-Kinases from guinea pig neutrophils
- Purification of myosin phosphatase from chicken smooth muscle
Compatible empty columns – research scale
Cytiva’s solutions include a variety of empty columns for research scale. This DEAE resin is compatible with two of these lines, Tricorn and XK columns.
Compatible empty columns – bioprocess scale
For process-scale applications for this DEAE resin, Cytiva recommends AxiChrom columns. DEAE Sepharose Fast Flow can also be packed in the other column platforms such as BPG and Chromaflow.
Prepacked columns – research scale
This weak anion exchange resin is available in the following formats:
- HiScreen DEAE FF for scale up and process development
- HiPrep DEAE FF columns for convenient scale-up
Prepacked columns – bioprocess scale
Prepacked ReadyToProcess columns for bioprocess applications are available on request.