Amersham Hybond 0.2 PVDF 260mm*4m 1 roll/PK
0.2 µm PVDF blotting membrane for use with standard colorimetric and chemiluminescent detection methods.
- High protein binding capacity for easy signal detection.
- High protein retention even after harsh washing steps.
- Maximum capture of proteins during transfers minimizes sample loss.
- 0.2 μm pore size for higher surface area, resulting in better binding of low molecular weight proteins.
- Available in popular precut sizes for laboratory applications.
Minimizes “blow-through” and increases protein binding
Amersham Hybond P 0.2 PVDF is a 0.2 μm pore size hydrophobic membrane with high physical strength. This results in significant handling advantages over unsupported nitrocellulose and makes the membrane highly suitable for stripping and reprobing. The small pore size of the membrane minimizes “blow-through” and increases protein binding over a wide range of molecular weights.
Western blotting sandwiches
For convenience, Western blotting sandwiches (10 sandwiches/package) are available, consisting of precut Amersham Hybond P 0.2 PVDF membranes preassembled with 2 x 3 mm Chr blotting papers.