Digi-Sense Traceable Excursion-Trac Thermohygrometer with Calibration (CP/P-98767-14)
Probe with 6-ft cable, built-in stand, hook-and-loop strip, magnetic backing strip, wall-mount receptacle, three AAA batteries, and NIST-traceable calibration certificate with data.
- Includes NIST-Traceable certificate from our A2LA accredited (1750.01) calibration laboratory
- Store up to 30 unique alarm events
- Smart-Alarm™ with visual/audible alarm continues to alert even if conditions return to normal range
- Can upload a USB downloaded file and store on a TraceableLIVE® cloud account
- Rolling memory stores 525,504 most recent observations
- Set HI/LO alarms for both RH and temperature on the thermohygrometer as well as on its external sensor
- Traceable® model number 6452
MORE ABOUT THIS ITEM
Easily monitor the environment using the datalogging meters. Memory capacity is 2 years when set to 2-minute intervals, longer when set to larger intervals. Each device has a unique ID allowing multiple units to be used in the same location. Easily transfer data recorded in a CSV format to any computer via a USB flash drive—no software is required. Simply clear memory after downloading data to USB drive.
Alarm tracking feature stores each alarm event detailing which high or low alarm state occurred, when the alarm state occurred, as well as when the condition returned to normal range. Alarm state indicator includes audio alerts and flashing LCD segments. Other status indicators include low-battery, memory full, and USB data transfer.
Traceable® Products have an individually-numbered Traceable® Certificate provided with each unit, that assures accuracy from our ISO/IEC 17025:2017(1750.01) calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability of measurements to the SI units through NIST or other recognized national measurement institutes (NMI) that are signatories to the CIPM Mutual Recognition Agreement. Each product goes through an intense vetting process before it can carry the Traceable name, thus saving you both time and money by not having to calibrate separately.
Humidity (inside) is for the measuring range for the meter; humidity (outside) is for the probe.
Specifications & Description
- Max Temperature (Outside) (° F) – 158
- Min Temperature (Outside) (° F) – -4
- Max Temperature (Outside) (° C) – 70
- Min Temperature (Outside) (° C) – -20
- Max Temperature (Inside) (° F) – 149
- Min Temperature (Inside) (° F) – 32
- Temperature Resolution (Inside) (° F) – 0.1
- Temperature Accuracy (Inside) (° F) – ±0.7
- Max Temperature (Inside) (° C) – 65
- Min Temperature (Inside) (° C) – 0
- Temperature Resolution (Inside) (° C) – 0.1
- Temperature Accuracy (Inside) (° C) – ±0.4
- Max Humidity RH (Inside) (%) – 95
- Min Humidity RH (Inside) (%) – 0
- Humidity Resolution (Inside) – 0.1% RH
- Humidity Accuracy (Inside) – ±3% RH (5 to 75% RH); otherwise ±5%
- Memory – 525,504 readings
- Interface – USB
- Battery Type – AAA battery (3)
- Height (in) – 3 1/4
- Width (in) – 5 1/2
- Depth (in) – 1
- Height (cm) – 8.3
- Width (cm) – 14
- Depth (cm) – 2.5
- Description – Traceable® Excursion-Trac™ Thermohygrometer with Calibration