Traceable Digital Count Down Timer with Calibration, 99min/59s (CP/P-98766-78)
- Includes NIST-Traceable certificate from our A2LA accredited (1750.01) calibration laboratory
- Large, three-button operation for ease of use
- Count down timer from 99 min, 59 sec
Specifications & Description
- Timing Capacity – 99 minutes, 59 seconds
- Timing Modes – Count down
- Count Direction – Down
- Resolution – 1 sec
- Accuracy – ±0.01%
- Alarm – Audible
- Display – Single-line LCD, 4-digit 3/4″ H
- Case – ABS Plastic
- Certifications – NIST-traceable
- Battery Included – Yes
- Height (in) – 2 1/2
- Depth (in) – 1/2
- Width (in) – 2 1/2
- Description – Traceable® 99min/59s Digital Timer with Calibration
Magnet, flip-open stand, clip, one AAA battery, and NIST-traceable calibration certificate with data.
MORE ABOUT THIS ITEM
Three-key operation makes this compact timer incredibly easy to learn and use. Timer counts down from 99 minutes, 59 seconds in 1 second increments. Alarm sounds for 30 seconds and then silences automatically. Unique memory resets display to last programmed time for quick repeat of frequent, routine tests.
Traceable® Products have an individually-numbered Traceable® Certificate provided with each unit, that assures accuracy from our ISO/IEC 17025:2017(1750.01) calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability of measurements to the SI units through NIST or other recognized national measurement institutes (NMI) that are signatories to the CIPM Mutual Recognition Agreement. Each product goes through an intense vetting process before it can carry the Traceable name, thus saving you both time and money by not having to calibrate separately.