Temperature Controller for Thermocouples, 230 VAC (CP/P-89800-12)
- Simple on/off control to sophisticated auto-tuning PID control
- Simultaneous view measured value and set point on two-line display
- Front panel indicates output and alarm conditions
- Grid support bracket ideal for fume hood mounting
grid support bracket, electrical noise canceling ferrite clip, and IEC socket power connector for interchangeable cord sets (specify country of destination when ordering).
MORE ABOUT THIS ITEM
The benchtop single-loop temperature controllers are designed to regulate a user-defined set point temperature. The microprocessor control provides heating/cooling tolerances for demanding applications found in laboratory or industrial environments. Temperature scale selectable to read in °F, °C, K (Kelvin), or °R (Rankine). An auto-tuning function provides automatic configuration of the PID parameters with minimum user configuration required. Nonvolatile memory stores all user-defined information.
A convenient output receptacle, located on the back of the units, allows for direct plug-in of heaters and other devices. All models accept eight thermocouple types (J, K,N,R,S,T B, and E). Safety features include a loop-break alarm, overtemperature and timer cutoffs, separate fuses for instrument and output receptacle, and audible/visible out-of-range alarms.
Specifications & Description
- Max Temperature (° F) – 2502
- Min Temperature (° F) – -328
- Min Temperature (° C) – -200
- Max Temperature (° C) – 1800
- Accuracy – Types J, K, T, E, N: ±0.1% of span ;Types B, R, S:±0.2% of span. ;Span equals: 1000⁰F (540⁰C) min.
- Resolution – 0.1⁰; 1⁰ above 999.9⁰ and below -99.9⁰
- Control Input Thermocouple – Yes
- Control Output 1 – Power receptacle rated for 230 VAC 10 A max
- Alarm Output – No
- Data Logging – No
- Display Type – OLED
- Height (in) – 5
- Width (in) – 8
- Depth (in) – 9
- Height (mm) – 127
- Width (mm) – 203.2
- Depth (mm) – 228.6
- Power (VAC) – 230
- Description – Benchtop Temperature Controller for Thermocouples; 230 VAC