Digi-Sense Barometric/Temperature/Humidity Data Logger with TraceableLIVE Wireless Capability and (CP/P-18000-33)
- Connect to your data via smartphone, tablet, or PC using TraceableLIVE wireless capability*
- View current conditions anywhere—cloud-based interface sends email, text, and push notifications
- No software required—web, Android™, Apple® iOS data visibility
- Includes NIST-Traceable certificate from our A2LA accredited (1750.01) calibration laboratory
hook-and-loop strip, magnetic strip, wall mount, built-in stand, four AAA alkaline batteries, and NIST-traceable calibration certificate with data.
Model 18000-33 features a dongle with temperature, humidity, and barometric pressure sensor.
MORE ABOUT THIS ITEM
TraceableLIVE Wireless Technology allows multiple users to stay connected and monitor critical environments 24/7 wherever you go.
Remotely monitor the temperature, humidity, CO₂, or barometric pressure levels of your laboratory, warehouse, or greenhouse from your personal devices. Continuous data transmission using Wi-Fi provides a simple and reliable way to wirelessly monitor the environment.
Once setup is complete you can securely monitor parameters 24/7, control your alarms remotely, view your data logging history, run reports in real time, and give access to other team members. No local software is required to use the cloud-based data interface. Get mobile push notifications, emails, or texts for out of range conditions, connectivity interruptions, low-battery condition or if your device is due for calibration. Large tripe-line LCD displays current and Min/Max readings.
Use the included hook-and-loop strip to mount the probe to the inside of a freezer. Micro cable on the probe permits freezer door to close on it. Mount the logger to the outside of the freezer with the included magnetic strip or use the built-in bench stand to place on countertop. A large LCD displays probe and MIN/MAX temperatures. A low-cost subscription is required for TraceableLIVE® use.
Plus the NIST-traceable precalibration means you get reliable measurements right out of the box, saving you time and money!
Traceable® Products have an individually-numbered Traceable® Certificate provided with each unit, that assures accuracy from our ISO/IEC 17025:2017(1750.01) calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability of measurements to the SI units through NIST or other recognized national measurement institutes (NMI) that are signatories to the CIPM Mutual Recognition Agreement. Each product goes through an intense vetting process before it can carry the Traceable name, thus saving you both time and money by not having to calibrate separately.
*Requires a TraceableLIVE subscription.
Specifications & Description
- Number of Channels – 1
- Cloud Connected – Yes
- Input Type – Dongle with pressure/temp/humidity sensor
- Max Temperature (° F) – 131
- Min Temperature (° F) – 32
- Max Temperature (° C) – 55
- Min Temperature (° C) – 0
- Temperature Resolution (° F) – 0.01
- Temperature Accuracy (° F) – ±0.72
- Temperature Resolution (° C) – 0.01
- Temperature Accuracy (° C) – ±0.4
- Max Humidity RH (RH) – 100
- Min Humidity RH (RH) – 0
- Humidity Resolution (%) – 0.0001
- Humidity Accuracy – ±3% (5 to 75% RH), ±5% rest of range
- Max Pressure – 1100 mbar
- Min Pressure – 500 mbar
- Pressure Resolution – 1 mbar
- Pressure Accuracy – ±4 mbar
- Sampling Rate – 9 seconds for data logging; 15 minutes default Wi-Fi transmission
- Memory Size – 672 records (7 days worth if set to 15 minute interval)
- Interface – Wi-Fi
- System Requirements – Meter and TraceableLIVE subscription
- Alarm – 100 (stored max)
- Connections – USB
- Battery Type – 4 x AAA alkaline
- Display Type – Dual-line LCD
- Description – Barometric/Temperature/Humidity Data Logger with TraceableLIVE Wireless Capability and Calibration