Burkle 9695-1050 Titrating Automatic Burette (Buret), Borosilicate Glass, 50 ml (CP/P-06044-49)
- Constructed with a borosilicate glass 3.3 burette (buret)
- Flexible left- or right-handed operation possible
- Accurately titrate with the micro-screw and discharge jet
- Designed with a 50 mL capacity
bottle, base, tube, and stopcock.
MORE ABOUT THIS ITEM
These automic titrating burettes (burets) feature graduations according to Category B (tolerances according to DIN EN ISO 385).
The included bottle, tube, and stopcock are made of polyethylene, polypropylene, natural rubber, and borosilicate glass wetted parts.
Specifications & Description
- Capacity (mL): 50
- Graduation Interval (mL): 0.1
- Tolerance: 0.045
- Description: Titrating burette automatic, borosilicate glass; 50 ml