Flowmeter Standard Tube Sz. 12 (CP/P-03230-12)
Ask for Price
- Direct-reading flowmeters feature a calibrated scale for a specific medium—no need to convert readings to get flow rate│Dual-unit scales for air or water offer flexibility
- Accepts 5⁄16″ ID tubing
- Glass taper joints are an alternate connection option which slip on the PTFE stops that contain the float (contact our Applications Specialists to order the glass taper joints).
MORE ABOUT THIS ITEM
Choose from unshielded, shielded, or shielded with valve flow meters suitable for a wide range of applications.
Unshielded Flowmeters work well in low-pressure applications. Connect the flowtube end directly to tubing having the proper inner diameter. Maximum pressure rating for unshielded flowmeters is 15 psi.
Shielded Flowmeters are better suited to higher-pressure applications or for installations requiring a panel-mounted flowmeter. End bushings are molded with dual connection capability—tubing or threaded.
Shielded Flowmeters with Valves offer flow monitoring along with precise control through an integrated 20-turn micrometer valve. The valve can be adjusted from 0.1 to 100% of maximum flow (semilogarithmic) and provides recise regulation from 0.3 to 60% of maximum flow.
Glass taper joints are available upon request—call our Application Specialists to order.
Specifications & Description
- Accuracy±5% of reading or 2 mm of the scale length, whichever is greater
- Max Air Flow Rate (mL/min)3700
- Max Water Flow Rate (mL/min)86
- Max Flow Rate (mL/min)3700
- Material Flow TubeBorosilicate glass
- Material FittingPTFE
- Material ValveGlass chamber with PCTFE plug
- Material O-RingViton®
- Material FloatGlass or 316 SS
- Material HousingPC
- Max Operating Temperature (° F)150
- Max Operating Temperature (° C)65
- Fluid Typeair and water
- Gas TypeAir
- Media TypeAir
- Display TypeSize 12 Tube
- DescriptionUnshielded Flowmeter Size 12 Tube