Hight Temperature Heating Cord 3/16in X 4` 120V
- Designed to wrap around glass, ceramic, or metal with diameters as small as 1⁄8″ (3.2 mm)
- Maximum exposure temperature of 1400°F (760°C)
Reusable tie straps on each end and 2-ft (0.6-m) power cord.
MORE ABOUT THIS ITEM
Use flexible heating cords when heating tapes are too bulky or cumbersome. These 3⁄16″
(4.8-mm) diameter cords solve a wide range of limited-space heating applications in the
laboratory, production, or indoor maintenance. The double-braided high-temperature
Samox® fiberglass sheath provides rapid thermal response.
The 120 VAC cords have an opposite-end lead configuration and are supplied with a half
plug on each end; the half plugs fit together and connect to form a standard 120 VAC
Warning: Heating cords should not be overlapped and require the use of a temperature or
power controller sold separately.
Specifications & Description
- Max Temperature (° F): 1400
- Max Temperature (° C): 760
- Plug Type: Split plug
- Power (VAC): 120
- Power (Hz): 50-60hz
- Power (amps): 2.04
- Width (in): 3/16
- Length (ft): 4
- Description: StableTemperature High Temperature Heating Cord, 4 ft, 120 V, 266 W