Electromantle Extraction Heater - 3 positions, 100 mL, 230V (CP/P-03076-01)
- Unique vented airflow ensures the case remains “cool-to-the-touch”
- Heat your solutions simultaneously in each position
- Accommodate flask capacities from 100 to 1000 mL
- Robust construction permits continuous operation of the mantles as required by routine extraction tests
- Choice of three or six positions
- 3-heating positions
- 100-mL capacity
- 230 VAC operation
Two 28″ long rods, one 55″ long rod, and 6-ft (1.8 m) power cord.
MORE ABOUT THIS ITEM
Regulating the heat on these multiposition extraction mantles is simple using the built-in solid-state electronic controls. Built for versatility, the units accept round-bottom flasks ranging from 100 to 1000 mL.
Each mantle position has an independent heater, allowing liquids with different boiling points to be heated alongside each other, up to a maximum element temperature range of 450°C. Each independent heater has its own control dial, on/off switch, and indicator light. If applicable, the light also indicates power supplied to stirring function.
The lower part of the unit containing the control equipment is safely separated from the upper heating elements by a well-ventilated air space. A quartz heating element is housed in a thermally insulated cartridge for easy replacement, extending the life of the heater. Powder-coated aluminum surfaces and polypropylene top cover ensure good chemical resistance and easy cleanup.
Specifications & Description
- Max Flask Size (mL): 100
- Number of Positions: 3
- Material: Aluminum
- Max temperature (° F): 842
- Max temperature (° C): 450
- Power (VAC): 230
- Power (Hz): 50/60
- Power (watts): 180
- Height (in): 4.33
- Width (in): 25.2
- Depth (in): 10.6
- Description: Electromantle Extraction Heater – 3 positions, 100 mL, 230V