Stuart Automatic Digital Melting Point Apparatus with IQ/OQ documentation
- Accurately identify the melting point with advanced digital image processing
- Get up and running quickly—intuitive setup and navigation on large 7” color touch screen
- Increase productivity—analyze three samples simultaneously
glass capillaries and a power cord.
MORE ABOUT THIS ITEM
Advanced features with a familiar interface make this the ideal melting point apparatus for your pharmaceutical, raw material, and quality control applications. Setup is easy using the intuitive menu system, based on an Android™ platform. Take measurements, view results, save programs, set up user sign-ins, and more!
Unsure of the melt temperature? Use the rapid ramp mode to take a fast scan of the full temperature range. Watch the melt on the large 7″ (17.8 cm) touch-screen display, or set the unit up and walk away and view a video of the melt later.
Download videos and reports to a USB flash drive or use the optional printer for direct printing of results. Stored video results include a temperature stamp of the captured melt temperature.
Storage compartment for unused capillaries includes a glass cutter to open capillaries that are closed on both ends. There is also an area to hold three prepared sample capillaries safely away from the heat source. Conforms to US Pharmacopeia (USP) and GLP requirements.
Specifications & Description
- Min TemperatureAmbient
- Max Temperature (° C)400
- Heat-Up Time0.1 to 20°C per minute
- Temperature Sensor100Ω Pt RTD
- InterfaceUSB, for flash drive
- Display7″ high-definition color
- Height (in)14 3/16
- Depth (in)6 7/16
- Width (in)11 3/4
- Height (cm)36.3
- Depth (cm)16.4
- Width (cm)30
- Power (VAC)120 / 230
- Power (Hz)50/60
- DescriptionAutomatic Digital Melting Point Apparatus with IQ/OQ documentation