Holder Pressure Filtering 142mm
- Reservoir capacity of 1500 mL
- Model 02933-00 meets EPA specifications for EPA Hazardous Waste Toxicity Test
MORE ABOUT THIS ITEM
Pressure filtration holders maximize flow rates by applying positive pressure to the fluid over a broad membrane surface. Holders are autoclavable with one filter membrane that is sealed with removable wing nuts. All holders vent to release pressure.
Holders have PTFE gaskets, silicone O-rings, and PTFE-coated photoetched stainless steel support screens to prevent nitrocellulose membranes from sticking.
Stainless Steel Holders with Reservoir let you filter samples without a separate pressure-dispensing vessel. The 47-mm holder has a 200-mL capacity, the 90-mm holder has a 750-mL capacity, and the 142-mm holders have a 1500-mL capacity.
Specifications & Description
- Material: 316 Stainless Steel
- Filter Diameter (mm): 142
- Prefilter Diameter (mm): 124
- Filtration Area (cm²): 113
- Max Pressure (PSI): 71
- Max Pressure (bar): 4.9
- Adapter Size (included): Inlet: 1/4″ NPT(F) to 7-13mm ID; Outlet: 3/4″ NPT(F) to 11mm ID
- Height (in): 23
- Height (cm): 58.42
- Diameter (in): 7.25
- Diameter (cm): 18.415
- Description: 316 SS Pressure Filtration Holder w/ Reservoir, 142 mm