Micro Float A-Lyzer 8-10KD 500ul (CP/P-02906-86)
- 98% sample recovery
- Leak-proof luer-lok™ cap for sample protection
- Available in 2 volume sizes
MORE ABOUT THIS ITEM
The Micro Float-A-Lyzer features ultrapure biotech grade cellulose ester (CE) membrane. The low protein-binding, ultrapure membrane (no heavy metals and sulfides) is available in seven precise MWCO’s from 100 to 100,000 Daltons. The color-coded, re-sealable screw cap eliminates leaks associated with knots, closures, and needle punctures and allows repeated access for in-process testing.
The cylindrical tubing geometry prevents sample dilution and provides open access for total volume retrieval with included syringe. The sample device is self-floating due to an air bladder to maintain vertical orientation during dialysis; the sample device is also self standing for easy sample loading and retrieval. Individual units have interlocking housing for multi-sample dialysis. All sizes are supplied dry with glycerol in a package of 12.
Warning: This product is not approved or intended for, and should not be used for medical, clinical, surgical or other patient oriented applications.
Specifications & Description
- Material: Cellulose Ester, biotech-grade
- Max Molecular Weight Cut Off (Mwco) (Dalton): 10000
- Min Molecular Weight Cut Off (Mwco) (Dalton): 8000
- Max Sample Volume (mL): 0.5
- Min Sample Volume (mL): 0.4
- Color: Yellow
- Description: Micro Float-A-Lyzer 8.0-10.0 kDalton, 400-500µL