Float-A-Lyzer G2 10K 5ml 12pk
- 95 to 98% sample recovery, 99% sample purity and <10% sample dilution
- Leak-proof screw cap allows easy pipette access for sample loading, testing, and retrieval
- Ideal for dialyzing electro-eluted proteins and chromatography fractions
MORE ABOUT THIS ITEM
The Float-A-Lyzer G2 features biotech grade cellulose ester (CE) membrane. The low protein-binding, ultrapure membrane (no heavy metals and sulfides) is available in nine precise MWCO”s from 100 to 1,000,000 Daltons. The color-coded, re-sealable screw cap eliminates leaks associated with knots, closures, and needle punctures and allows repeated access for in-process testing.
The cylindrical tubing geometry prevents sample dilution and provides open access for total volume retrieval with included pipette. The included floatation ring and weighted bottom maintain vertical orientation during dialysis. This design also permits several units to fit in a single reservoir. All sizes are supplied dry with glycerol in a package of 12.
Warning: This product is not approved or intended for, and should not be used for medical, clinical, surgical or other patient oriented applications.
Specifications & Description
- Material: Cellulose Ester, biotech-grade
- Max Molecular Weight Cut Off (Mwco) (Dalton): 10000
- Min Molecular Weight Cut Off (Mwco) (Dalton): 8000
- Sample Volume (µL): 5
- Max Sample Volume (mL): 5
- Color: Yellow
- Description: Float-A-Lyzer G2 Dialysis Device, 8000-10000 MWCO, 5 mL; 12/Pk