Spectra/Por-2 Dialysis Tubing 25mm Trial
A 5-m roll of Spectra/Por® dialysis tubing, one standard Spectra/Por Closure, and one weighted Spectra/Por Closure.
MORE ABOUT THIS ITEM
These convenient kits contain everythig needed to evaluate dialysis membranes for your application. The small roll is also ideal for low volume projects.
Spectra/Por® 1 through 3 Standard Grade RC Tubing
Dialysis tubing available in a range of nominal molecular weight cut-offs (MWCO) for less specific separations. Spectra/Por grades 1 through 3 are packaged dry with 10% glycerol and contain trace levels of heavy metals and sulfur.
Specifications & Description
- Material: Regenerated Cellulose
- Max Molecular Weight Cut Off (Mwco) (Dalton): 14000
- Min Molecular Weight Cut Off (Mwco) (Dalton): 12000
- Flat Width (mm): 25
- Diameter (mm): 16
- Length Per Pack (ft): 16.5
- Diameter (in): 0.63
- Description: Dialysis Membrane Trial Kit, 12,000-14,000Dalton 25mm