Plate Tissue Culture 12 Well Sterile 100/cs
- Printed lot numbers on the casing ensure ease of traceability
- Optically clear plates allow for easy visualization of cell growth
- Gamma sterilized and non-pyrogenic
- Individually packaged in peel-to-open paper/plastic blister pack
MORE ABOUT THIS ITEM
Use these plates to serve your various cell and tissue culture needs. Plates are manufactured in a cleanroom environment for optimal quality. Treated surfaces have an exclusive coating, which causes the surface to become negatively charged and hydrophilic, allowing for consistent and superior cell attachment and growth. Plates have individual condensation rings and a one-way fitting lid to reduce cross-contamination. The alphanumeric notation on each well allows for simple identification.
Warning: This product is not approved or intended for, and should not be used for medical, clinical, surgical or other patient oriented applications.
Specifications & Description
- Number of Wells: 12
- Max Working Well Volume (mL): 6.8
- Lid (Included): Yes
- Sterile: Yes
- Description: Standard, Surface treated