Thermo Scientific Accucore HPLC Column, C-18, 4.0 um Particle Size, 15 cm x 4.6 mm
- Solid core with porous outer layer allow fast and efficient separations without excessive back pressure
- Controlled automated production processes result in reproducible yet rugged columns
- Compatible with most HPLC instruments
MORE ABOUT THIS ITEM
These HPLC columns feature Core Enhanced Technology™ solid-core particles, reducing band broadening to improve resolution and sensitivity compared to fully porous particles. Tight control of particle size distribution creates a uniform and stable packed bed able to withstand temperature and pH extremes. Separation efficiency is comparable to < 2 µm fully-porous particles, but these columns do not generate comparable back pressure, so they are compatible with most standard HPLC systems.
Accucore C18 columns use hydrophobic interactions to separate a broad range of analytes and provide optimum retention of nonpolar compounds..
Specifications & Description
- Column Length (mm): 150
- Column Inside Diameter (ID) (mm): 4.6
- Column Particle Size (µm): 4
- Description: HPLC Column, C-18, 4.0 um Particle Size, 15 cm x 4.6 mm