APS2 Column 250X4.6 um
High-efficiency columns with proven results and reproducibility
MORE ABOUT THIS ITEM
Thermo Scientific Hypersil columns have been trusted by researchers for over 30 years. Each batch of silica produced for these columns is tested to make sure it results in the same separations as previous batches, guaranteeing you have the same results time after time, even after changing your column. The wide range of phases ensures a column is available to match your application.
Hypersil APS-2 (Amino) Columns provide a versatile amino propyl phase and are extra sensitive for the analysis of sugars. These columns may be used for reversed phase, normal phase, and weak anion exchange separations. Stable in pH range of 2.5 to 8.
Specifications & Description
- Phase: Aminopropylsilane (APS)
- Column Length (mm): 250
- Column Inside Diameter (ID) (mm): 4.6
- Column Particle Size (µm): 5
- Tubing Inside Diameter (ID) (mm): 4.6
- Description: APS-2 (Amino) Column – Length 250mm, 4.6mm ID, 5µm particle size