Hypersil ODS C18 Column 250X4.6 5um
- Batch tested to guarantee your results
- Separate a wide range of compounds
MORE ABOUT THIS ITEM
Thermo Scientific Hypersil columns have been trusted by researchers for over 30 years. Each batch of silica produced for these columns is tested to make sure it results in the same separations as previous batches, guaranteeing you have the same results time after time, even after changing your column. The wide range of phases ensures a column is available to match your application.
Hypersil ODS (C18) Columns are exceptionally reliable and capable of separating a wide range of compounds including nonpolar, moderately polar, and lipophilic compounds such as triglycerides. Stable in pH range of 2 to 8.
Specifications & Description
- Phase: Octadecyl silane (C18)
- Column Length (mm): 250
- Column Inside Diameter (ID) (mm): 4.6
- Column Particle Size (µm): 5
- Tubing Inside Diameter (ID) (mm): 4.6
- Description: ODS (C18) Column – Length 250mm, 4.6mm ID, 5µm particle size