Coverslip TC 22x60mm 500/cs
- Cell culture treated on one side for optimal cell growth and attachment.
- Flat and easy-to-handle—0.2 mm thickness
- Thermanox® plastic is resistant to solvents commonly used in electron microscopy.
- Thermanox® exhibits autoflourescence in the range of 380 to 545 nm.
MORE ABOUT THIS ITEM
These coverslips are surface treated on one side for optimal cell growth and attachment. Coverslips will not shatter when cut with a scalpel or microtome. These coverslips are safe, easy to handle, and radiation sterilized.
Specifications & Description
- Plate Type: Coverslip
- Material: Polystyrene
- Width (mm): 22
- Length (mm): 60
- Description: Coverslips, 60 mm L x 22 mm W; 500/cs