Hand Mill Economy (CP/OO/O/P-04021-00)
Economical hand mill for grinding soil, grains, or pharmaceuticals
two fine grinding plates made of hard iron alloy and a screw clamp for table top mounting; clamp opens from 1/2″ to 1-3/8″. Coarse grinding plates are available.
MORE ABOUT THIS ITEM
Mill has large 50 cu. in. (820 cm3) capacity—grind up to 10 lb/hr to a maximum fineness of 75 to 100 mesh (approximately 150-µm). Rugged cast iron construction for maximum durability. Easily disassemble mill for cleaning without using tools. Clamp opens from 1/2″ (1.3 cm) to 1-3/8″ (3.5 cm); mill measures 14″ (35.6 cm) H.
Specifications & Description
- Sample Capacity (cu in): 50
- Sample Capacity (cm³): 820
- Feed Particle Size: 0.125 in to 0.25 in
- Final Particle Size: 150 µm
- Material: Cast Iron
- Max Load Per Tier (lbs): 10
- Height (in): 14
- Description: Hand Mill with Table Vise; 50 cu in Capacity, 150um Particle