Flowmeter Shielded Tube Sz. 13
Ask for Price
- Direct-reading flowmeters feature a calibrated scale for a specific medium—no need to convert readings to get flow rate│Dual-unit scales for air or water offer flexibility
- Features a 1/4″ NPT(M) port and accepts 3⁄8″ ID tubing
- Maximum pressure range of 75 psi
MORE ABOUT THIS ITEM
Choose from unshielded, shielded, or shielded with valve flow meters suitable for a wide range of applications.
Unshielded Flowmeters work well in low-pressure applications. Connect the flowtube end directly to tubing having the proper inner diameter. Maximum pressure rating for unshielded flowmeters is 15 psi.
Shielded Flowmeters are better suited to higher-pressure applications or for installations requiring a panel-mounted flowmeter. End bushings are molded with dual connection capability—tubing or threaded.
Shielded Flowmeters with Valves offer flow monitoring along with precise control through an integrated 20-turn micrometer valve. The valve can be adjusted from 0.1 to 100% of maximum flow (semilogarithmic) and provides recise regulation from 0.3 to 60% of maximum flow.
Glass taper joints are available upon request—call our Application Specialists to order.
Specifications & Description
- Accuracy: ±5% of reading or 2 mm of the scale length, whichever is greater
- Max Air Flow Rate (mL/min): 25000
- Max Water Flow Rate (mL/min): 640
- Max Flow Rate (mL/min): 25000
- Material Flow Tube: Borosilicate glass
- Material Fitting: PTFE
- Material Valve: Glass chamber with PCTFE plug
- Material O-Ring: Viton®
- Material Float: Glass or 316 SS
- Material Housing: PC
- Max Operating Temperature (° F): 150
- Max Operating Temperature (° C): 65
- Fluid Type: air and water
- Gas Type: Air
- Media Type: Air
- Display Type: Size 13 Tube
- Description: Variable Area Shielded Flowmeters, size 13