Flowmeter 1inMNPT 0.5-4GPM V.A.
- Rugged design resists shock and vibration
- Control pumps or valves with an optional limit switch
MORE ABOUT THIS ITEM
These economical flowmeters are built with a spring-retained piston for direct, accurate readings regardless of the position you mount them. Use them to monitor hydraulic systems or chemical processes; the meters also work well to check pump and control valve performance.
Note: Polysulfone is not suited for direct contact with sunlight.
Considering limit switches? Use to provide an output signal at a setpoint anywhere between 0 to 100% of full-scale. Use to control small pumps, valves, or alarms or to interface with a PLC.
Specifications & Description
- Repeatability: ±1%
- Accuracy: ±5% full-scale
- Max Pressure (PSI): 325
- Min Flow Rate (GPM): 0.5
- Max Flow Rate (GPM): 4
- Min Flow Rate (LPM): 2
- Max Flow Rate (LPM): 15
- Material Fitting: Polysulfone
- Material O-Ring: Buna N
- Material Float: 316 Stainless Steel
- Material Housing: Polysulfone
- Max Operating Temperature (° F): 250
- Max Operating Temperature (° C): 121
- Process Connection: 1″ NPT(M)
- Pressure Drop At Maximum Flow (PSID): 1
- Fluid Type: Water
- Description: Flowmeter, spring-loaded in-line, for water, 1″ NPT(M), 0.5 to 4 gpm